Department economics and management
Specialties 5В050600-Economics and 6М050600 – Economics successfully passed the procedure of specialized accreditation by the Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating of the Republic of Kazakhstan for a period of 5 years in November 2016. Also the specialty 5B050700-Management successfully passed the procedure of specialized accreditation by the Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating of the Republic of Kazakhstan for a period of 5 years in December 2017.
In 2018, the department opened the specialty Bachelor-5B051300 World Economy, the specialty of magistracy is 6M052000- Business Administration. A doctoral program in the specialty 6D050600-Economics is also open.
Students show high results participating in competitions of scientific projects, subject Olympiads, conferences, forums of the republican and international level.
4th year student Vitaly Tyutkov Awarded the Diploma of the II degree for the scientific work “Management of the organization of remuneration in enterprises on the example of JSC AZHS” at the republican competition of scientific works in the specialty “Economics”
Student Kosmaganbetov A.M. was awarded a diploma of the 2nd degree for his scientific work on the topic “Labor Resources as a Factor of Effective Economic Growth of Aktobe Region” in the Republic contest, held on the basis of al-Farabi Kazakh National University.
Zhumabayeva A. was awarded a diploma of the 3rd degree for the scientific work on the topic “Green economy – pledge of the future” in the Republican contest, held on the basis of T. Ryskulov National economic university.
Students Tkachenko E.V., Koleichuk K.М., Demenova N.V. were awarded with a diploma of the third degree, and students Duisen Zh.S., Sugirova D.E., and Azhimbaeva M.S. – were awarded with a diploma in the nomination “For creative approach” in the International Student Olympiad, held at T. Ryskulov KazEU – “University of Narhoz” (Almaty).
The management of the University applies various measures of moral and material incentives such as certificates and letters of appreciation, prizes, and awards for the teaching staff for the successes achieved in the educational, scientific and educational works. The department has a number of awards for merits in the educational sphere and work activity.
The teaching staff of the department were awarded with honorary titles, letters and badges and rewards in different years:
- Jubilee medal “20 years for Independency of Republic Kazakhstan” (10.10.2011) – Bayzhomartov U.S.; Ataniyazov Zh.; Akhmetov K.N.
- Nomination of the “Young Scientist” in the Aktyubinsk region (2010); Jubilee medal to the 50th anniversary of the ASU named after K.Zhubanov. Aktobe, May 20, 2016; A letter of thanks from the Local Administration of Aktobe city with the 50th anniversary of the ASU named after K.Zhubanov – Tasmaganbetov A.B.
- Jubilee medal for the 50th anniversary of the ASU named after Zhubanov, Aktobe, May 20, 2016. – Kurmanalina A.A.; Tleubergenova M.A.
- Nomination of the “Young Scientist” in the Aktyubinsk region (2011) – Bolatova B.Zh.
- Medal “PRIDE OF THE NATION” from 29.03.2017. International Kazakh Creative Association “PLANET OF PEACE”; Medal “NATIONAL TEACHER” from 03.06.2017. International Kazakh Creative Association “PLANET OF PEACE”; An international diploma of the 1st degree for the report on “Improving industrial production structures in the context of economic integration” in the international Friendship Forum. 30 May – 4 June 2017. Antalya.; ACKNOWLEDGMENTS for participating in the International celebration dedicated to the Children’s Day. Corporation EDUANT 1 June 2017 Turkey – Zhubaeva G.Zh.
- Certificate of Merit for creative achievements in the development of educational technologies, fruitful work in the education system, pedagogical skills, 28.02.2017 – Nurgaliyeva Sh.T.
- Thanks letter to the personal contribution to the development of the education system. 12.2017 – Kurmanalina А.А.
In 2018, lecturers – Nurgaliyeva S.T. Tleubergenova M. was awarded a letter of thanks for creative achievements in work and improvement of pedagogical skills, the development of modern educational technologies.
The teacher of the department “Economics and Management” Aslan Tasmaganbetov won the competition “The best teacher of the university-2018”.
Every year in our country there is a competition “The best teacher of the university”, which assesses the teaching and scientific skills of the faculty of higher educational institutions. The competition was attended by 200 people from 43 universities.
Aslan Tasmaganbetov, Ph.D. in Economics, Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Law, became the winner of the title “The best teacher of the university-2018”.
The best methodical project – 2019
23.01.2019 Тhe final stage of the contest “Methodical Projects – 2019” took place at Zhubanov University. 11 projects of university teachers participated in the competition.
The project participants introduced their colleagues to the methods which they use in their disciplines, and shared their experiences. Participants defended their projects by submitting presentations.
According to the results of the competition, the senior teachers of the Department of Economics and Management Nursamal Sultamuratova and Samal Tasmaganbetova were awarded the I-place.
The best methodical project – 2020
23.01.2020 Тhe final stage of the contest «Methodical Projects – 2020» took place at Zhubanov University. 11 projects of university teachers participated in the competition.
The project participants introduced their colleagues to the methods which they use in their disciplines, and shared their experiences. Participants defended their project «The using of press conference lecture and the briefing method in dual education» by submitting presentations.
According to the results of the competition, the senior teachers of the Department of Economics and Management Ibrasheva Almagul and Shynar Nurgalieva were awarded the III -place.