Implementation of the principles of the Bologna Convention has caused the need to ensure academic mobility of students. In this case, students of economic and legal specialties are trained in leading foreign universities.
By academic mobility, the following students were sent to partner universities in the 2017-2018 academic year
At the «S.Seifullin Kazakh Agrotechnical University»:
- 3-year student of the specialty “Management” Dauletzhan Azamat Olzhasuly
The university «Narhoz», Almaty were trained:
- 2nd year student of the specialty “Management” Zhұmabai Maira Ualihanzyzy
- 3-year student of the specialty “Economics” Құltazina Gүlayim Serikuzy
At the «Eurasian National University named after L.N.Gumilyov»:
- 3rd year student of the specialty «State and local management» Muzabayeva Asemgul Zhandoskizy.
- A 3rd year student of the specialty Accounting and Audit Mezhanova Anastasia is studying under the program of academic mobility in the Bashkir State university. At the moment she is studying under the program of academic mobility at the university in the city of Bydgosh (Poland)
The 3rd year students of the specialty Law – Azhmurat A. and Balabekova K. are trained in internal academic mobility in Astana at the Eurasian Humanities Institute
In 2018-2019 academic year students of the specialty “Jurisprudence” Ismailova A. and Khalelov D. are studying at Sakarya University in Turkey with external academic mobility
By the program of academic mobility
- Master of economic sciences, lecturer (Department of «Economics and Managment») Shakibaev M.K. studied and passed scientific training by the program “Bolashak” at the international school of business in Montreux, Switzerland;
- Yakudina R.S. lecturer of the Department «Economics and Managment» held a scientific internship at the University of Leiden (Netherlands) by the international program “Bolashak”.
Passed the foreign internship:
- Associate Professor of the Department “Economics and management” Tasmaganbetov B.A. in Information System Management Augstskola (Latvia);
- professor Zhunusov B.A. at Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, Xinjiang University of Finance and Economics;
- Senior lecturer of the Department “Finance and banking” Baishumurova J.J. finished the course of Chinese language and had an internship at Xinjiang Finance and Economics University;
- Teacher Azhaipova I.Sh. took courses in high school of business at the national Louis University (Poland).
- Kunurkulzhaeva G.T. Ph.D., Senior Lecturer in 2018 passed an international internship “Strategies and Practices of Modern Education: European Experience” University of Euroregional Economics. Alcide de Gasperi» (Poland, Warsaw)
- From 10 to 20 November 2018 in «Karakalpak State University Berdakh» Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Economics and Management Department Ataniyazov Zh, within the framework of the academic mobility program, lectured on the subject “Analysis of Economic Activity” for 3-year students of the specialty “Economics” in Nukus
Within the framework of the program of international academic mobility, Professor Tolymbek Almaz – from the University of Canada – for students of 5B050600 / 6M050600-Economics gave lectures in English on the following disciplines: “Financial Markets”, “Strategic Management and leadership”, for the faculty of the university held an international seminar on the topic “Financial Literacy”.
Within the framework of the program of international academic mobility, the head of the department of «Samara University» (RF), doctor of economics, professor Tyapukhin Alexey Petrovich was invited to the department of Economics and Management of the Faculty of Economics and Law.
Within 2 weeks from April 16 to April 28, 201, Professor Tyapukhin A.P. led classes in the disciplines of “Investment Management”, “Innovation Management” for students of the specialty 5B050600 “Economics” and 5B050700 “Management”. He also advised undergraduates on research topics.
An unscheduled meeting of the department was held with the invitation of Professor Tyapukhin A.P., as well as student activist groups, at which they exchanged views on the results of the training sessions, discussed future plans for the organization of double-diploma education, further development of academic mobility programs, cooperation in joint scientific
A.P. Tyapukhin took part in the regional scientific seminar organized by the department “The main directions of regional industry development and crisis management in the fourth industrial revolution.”
At the faculty on April 26, 2018, E.I. Maksimenko, an associate professor of the «Theory of State, Law and Constitutional Law Department» of the «Orenburg State University», was invited to give lectures on the legal specialty.