Code, name of the educational program:
Accreditation process (year of advancing, stage of advancing):
educational program 6В03101– Jurisprudence passed a specialized accreditation in November 2017
Full-time: 4 years, 3 years
Bachelor of Law in educational program 6В03101– Jurisprudence
Sphere of professional activity:
Law enforcement authorities; executive and representative bodies of state power and administration; State, municipal and non-state enterprises; advocacy; banks; insurance and audit companies, educational institutions; Continuing his education to obtain an academic master’s degree with a specialization in one of the basic blocks of disciplines.
Objects of professional activity:
The objects of professional activity of graduates is law enforcement activity in the socio-economic and socio-political sphere:
- events and actions of legal significance;
- legal relations arising in the sphere of functioning of state institutions;
- Legal relations between state bodies, individuals and legal entities.
Subject of professional activity:
Legal norms; events and actions of legal significance; legal relations arising in the sphere of functioning of state and non-state institutions; legal relations between the state bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan, individuals and legal entities
Kinds of professional activity:
Bachelors in educational program 6В03101– Jurisprudence can carry out types of professional activities:
- organizational and managerial activities in state bodies and institutions;
- law enforcement activity in the bodies of internal affairs, financial police, national security, prosecution, judicial institutions, etc .;
- legal and consulting activities as a lawyer
- educational or pedagogical activity in secondary specialized educational institutions
Base of practice:
Department of Justice for Aktyubinsk Oblast; Department of internal policy in Aktyubinsk region; Center for public services in the Aktobe region; Notary Chamber of Aktyubinsk Oblast; Prosecutor’s office of Aktobe region.