Code, name of the educational program:
6В04105 – State and local management
Accreditation (last year, past year):
Based on the results of a non-commercial external audit expert commission “Independent Agency accreditation and rating” held in November 2016 successfully passed a specialized accreditation for 5 years.
Form of study, duration:
Full-time: 4 years, 3 years;
Part time: 3 years, 2 years.
Bachelor of Economics and Business on State and local management
The field of professional activity:
Business and Management
Objects of professional activity:
The objects of professional activity graduates are:
- Apparatus and Administration President of the RK;
- the apparatus of the Parliament of the RK;
- various structural units of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- organs management of economy and finance (ministries, agencies and agencies);
- local government (akimats of districts, cities, regions) and apparatuses executive bodies;
- national state and private companies, concerns, corporations and others.
Subject of professional activity:
Management, economics, management, analysis, indicative and strategic planning, forecasting, adoption of financial and economic decisions at national, regional economy and enterprises, etc.
Types of professional activities:
Bachelors in the educational program 6В04105- State and local management can perform the following types of professional activities:
- organizational and technological;
- Scientific research;
- educational or pedagogical.
GA “Entrepreneurship management of Aktyubinsk region “; GA “Management of natural resources and regulation of nature use Aktobe region “; GA “Management of economy and budgetary planning for the Aktyubinsk region “; GA “Department of Industrial and Innovative Development Aktobe region “; Department of the Agency for civil service and counteraction corruption in the Aktyubinsk region; State Institution “Management coordination of employment and social programs Aktobe region”.